We make embroideries on all types of fabrics and materials – in the form of applications (for fixing or sewing), in yardage form, on shapes or ready-made garments.
We use various decorations: flat embroidery, 3D, applications combined with threads, bands, beads, acrylic stones, rhinestones, sequins, pearls and half-pearls, flock, screen printing...
We offer you a wide range of embroidery techniques, including those that are practically are unknown in Poland – TUFT-STITCH (called „carpeting”).
We offer the use of our huge resources of embroidery patterns, but with the help of our designers and specialised consultants, we also carry out non-standard and individual orders – designs according to the Customer's instructions. At your request, these patterns can be freely modified in terms of both colours and shapes.
In Midar's offer you will find:
- embroideries for kidswear, evening and wedding wear,
- guipures, richelieu embroideries,
- yardages (few meters long pieces of embroidered and/or decorated fabrics),
- motifs with embroidered threads, tapes and beads,
- hot-fixing apliques and advertising emblems,
- emblems, badges,
- embroideries on clothing, caps, hats, shoes, towels, bed cloths, etc.
- additionals for christenings and communions,
- TUFT-STITCH (called „carpeting”),
- advertising embroideries.